Carbon Repair UK is founded on over 23 years’ experience and expertise in carbon fibre repairs. We work with businesses and individuals across a range of carbon fibre repair work. We also offer consultancy for any carbon – fibre related project.
Why Carbon Repair UK
At Carbon Repair UK we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality. Ross Ewens is Owner and has over 23 years’ experience. His attention to detail and dedication to providing a superb carbon fibre repair & finish will ensure you’ll never want to go to anyone else. Take a look at our portfolio gallery (coming!) and read some of the testimonials from happy customers. You won’t be disappointed!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
23 years’ experience
“I have devoted my life to carbon fibre, being part of the most successful formula 1 driving team in history”
Pre-preg laminating, trimming & and composite components, fittings and bonding of composite components. Resin infusion, structural composite repairs, wet laminating, pattern and mould making.
WORLD CHAMPION F1
World Championship Formula 1 car builds: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 for Mersedes-AMG Petronas World Champion-winning team
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Particular methodologies to produce the best quality repairs correctly and the best quality parts.
Race team cover available – Having a vast amount of F1 and international experience, including Le Mans.
Carbon Fibre UK: Services
* Commitment and dedication * Quality * Intricate detail * 23 years’ industry expertise
Composite consultancy, structural & non-structural composite repairs, bespoke parts in pre-preg or resin infusion
Composite single seater chassis repairs, including rear crash & nose across all sectors of F1/F2/F3/F4/ Sports & road cars to bicycles and more!
Parts for any of your needs either carbon fibre, kevlar or fibre glass. Pre-preg laminated, resin infused or wet laminated
Find out more about our services.
Get in touch if you need further information or need an expert carbon fibre repair.
Carbon Fibre Repair: The Process
1. We usually request that the customer sends us clear images of the damaged parts either through our Facebook page or via email: email@example.com
2. Once we have received the images we will assess the damage and provide a quotation for the work. The quotation will be based on the materials used and time to fix the damage. We only provide the highest quality finish, unlike other companies offering budget services. Our work is pristine and that is represented in the quotation price.
3. We then make arrangements with the customer regarding transport of the parts to our workshop using a recognised courier service.
4. As soon as we receive the item, depending on other jobs, we will start the repairs. (Arrangements regarding the length of time are estimated based on the damage and existing jobs. This will always be discussed over the telephone, Facebook or via email).
5. When we have completed the successful repairs, we will make arrangements for delivery of the repaired items. Then organise a suitable courier company for delivery.
Just email us with your message and what services you’re interested in, for example – Consultancy, Repairs or Bespoke Parts.